Sunday, March 25, 2012



I haven't wrote on here in a long time-- maybe it's for lack of time, unable to express my emotions out loud, or if it's just timing.
I guess a time comes when you realize that even the little stuff didn't make you as happy as it used to be. And that even though you can look around you and be thankful for it all, that not everything is quite all right. That you are not yourself; that you are too tired to think of all the little things that make other people happy (and you happy doing it for them), that it's hard to remain positive when the majority of your day is occupied with work, or thinking about it, that you have no energy at all, let alone creative energy. That you are stressed, pulled beyond your means. That you don't have the energy to be social because that's all you have been doing all day. So, I know what's making me unhappy.... Change it?
Dustin came home a few days ago after talking with a family friend: "In order to love somebody you need to love them, not only on your own terms= "You need to do what you have you to do"
It's hard for me to comprehend, or maybe it's all based out of fear, the idea of completely starting over. The idea of quitting my job, us selling our house so I can start something up of my own. Of course it's fear, and my insecurities, and a feeling of being completely overwhelmed by what would really make me happy, and what would I succeed at.
Then there is the fear of not being secure like we are now. I know and believe "Money Dosen't Buy Happiness" but it's nice and comfortable to be in a situation where we are well set up for our future and still have the extra room to enjoy ourselves.
But then I think of me, the changed me and thirst for something completely new and scary.

So stay tuned... a new adventure might be on it's way.

Source: etsy.com via Brooke on Pinterest

1 comment: