Saturday, December 31, 2011


As I look at the idea of a "New Years Resolution" in the past, the idea has always been a negative one to me. As I get older, I see more things in my life that I want to accomplish, or see a need for myself in simply, accomplishing- the joy of it and the simple purpose it brings.

So in 2012 I hope to... Pick a volunteer project, get more involved in our church, take more pictures and learn how to use my camera better, be more understanding with my husband and see marriage as more of a two-way street, run a half marathon (and work so I can run a full marathon in 2013!), renovate my blog space/name and write more often, create more (crafts, good food, photos; etc), and remember to be thankful EVERY minute of EVERY day and remember just how very blessed I am.


(Image via Ruffled)

No comments: